SkinnySkiff.com Forum Network

Home Forums The Hangout Ankona Owners Weekend – South Florida – May 18 and 19

• Author

paint it black
    Participant

The dates are set, May 18 and 19. still working on location, but that would be squared away shortly. It’s either going to be Flamingo, or Islamorada. Honestly, can’t go wrong either way.

Skinny Water Culture is producing Event specific shirts and Stalker Mask’s with artwork by myself (IamWaseOne.com).  The price on the shirts is $25, and Stalker Mask’s are $20.

Thanks,

Eric

lrc
    Participant

Definitely have to see if I can get off  and make the 14 hr drive… most excellent way to use vacation time… Sounds awesome!

Some assembly required, some parts may be missing...

matt
    Keymaster

A bunch of us will be driving 7 hours from Central Florida

shadowcast
    Participant

I just got word on Saturday that after May 4th…..my Saturday classes end.  However, I cannot make this one….but looking forward to others in the future!!

"If fishing is a religion, then fly-fishing is high church." - Tom Brokaw

lrc
    Participant

Does Flamingo have camper hook ups. Have access to a truck bed camper I might be able to borrow.

Where is the final destination in Islamorada? La Jolla?

Some assembly required, some parts may be missing...

matt
    Keymaster

The Ankona members will be staying at Gilbert’s Resort in Key Largo and fishing from there. You can call Gilberts Resort and ask to be placed with the other members when you book your room. it is $99 for the second floor and $110 for the first.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by  matt.

am i invited i got a salt marsh

oh shit lmao i just saw the date for this

matt
    Keymaster

Yeah it was quite awhile ago lol – I’m not sure if Ankona is still doing these or not.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

MVD Brand - Web Design and Development in Orlando, FL