SkinnySkiff.com Forum Network

Home Forums Industry Forum Ankona Boats ShadowCast 16

• Author

swamprat95
    Participant

Where can the ShadowCast 16 be seen?  Shows, events,owners … I’m in Collier Cnty.

matt
    Keymaster

Hey swamprat,

The main place to see an Ankona and test drive one would be to visit the Ankona facility in Ft Pierce, FL or to get an owner in your area to give you a ride.

Call Ankona at 772.579.7214 and ask for Erin or Mel, they will set you up with someone near you who can help!

ankona
    Participant

We don’t have anyone living down in that area with a ShadowCast just yet and  we don’t have any events planned in your area for awhile.   So, yes, the factory in Ft. Pierce is as probably as close as anyone.  Were you to head up to Tampa for any reason, we could get you hooked up with Jon Bull in that area.

Thanks!

Mel

shadowcast
    Participant

Shoot me a call if you get up to the Tampa area.  863-860-7250

"If fishing is a religion, then fly-fishing is high church." - Tom Brokaw

swamprat95
    Participant

Thanks guys !  Jon is that last post from you in Tampa?

shadowcast
    Participant

Yes.  I live just south of Tampa near Apollo Beach.  I can be in the water within 15 minutes for a wet test.  Feel free to set up a date or shoot me a call with any questions you may have.  Here is my skiff….

"If fishing is a religion, then fly-fishing is high church." - Tom Brokaw

OVERBITE
    Participant

My buddy is getting his ShadowCast soon. Where can we find that deck hatch with the hole to pass the fuel line through?

matt
    Keymaster

It should come with it standard- or at least they used to.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

MVD Brand - Web Design and Development in Orlando, FL